Last Updated: 14th February 2020 by FONZ Co.,Ltd.
FONZ Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") takes the utmost care to protect the personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") of customers and parties who use all services offered by the Company's hotel accommodation, restaurants, hotel venues, and all other services (hereinafter referred to as "services") and to ensure that the Services are operated with the utmost care. To ensure the appropriate use and management of the Personal Information entrusted to us, we have established the following policy on the protection of Personal Information.
1 COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND GUIDELINES
The Company will handle personal information appropriately in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other laws and regulations, as well as the Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable guidelines.
2 DATA COLLECTION PURPOSES
The Company will use the personal information provided by the customers from their inquiry to the end of the contract for the use of the Company's hotels for the following purposes.
(1) To contact customers to reply to various inquiries, respond to requests for information materials, confirm reservation details, etc.
(2) To provide services such as accommodation, restaurants, weddings, and banquets.
(3) Payment and settlement of bills and other accounting procedures related to transactions.
(4) Provision of after-sales service
(5) Questionnaires and statistical processing to ascertain the use of our facilities, products and services, and to improve our services.
(6) To provide information on our facilities, products, and services, including campaigns
(7) Other operations incidental or related to the above purposes of use.
(8) Responses in accordance with laws and regulations or notifications and guidance from administrative authorities.
3 SHARED USE AND OUTSOURCING
The Company may outsource a part of our business to our partner companies and share the personal information we receive from our customers to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract. In such cases, we will enter into confidentiality agreements with our partner companies and supervise them appropriately.
4 THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will not provide personal information provided by customers to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in accordance with exceptional measures stipulated by law.
5 SECURITY CONTROL MEASURES
The Company will take necessary and appropriate security control measures for the management of personal information, including the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, the Company shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over business operators and contractors (including subcontractors) who handle personal information.
6 ACCESS AND MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to disclose, correct or delete the personal information in the Company's possession that we have obtained or used, please contact the HOTEL AO KAMAKURA Personal Information Protection Consultation Desk.
7 INQUIRIES CONCERNING THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions or requests regarding the handling of personal data with respect to the Company, please contact HOTEL AO KAMAKURA Personal Information Protection Consultation Desk.
8 OUR WEB TRAFFIC ANALYSIS TOOLS
HOTEL AO KAMAKURA Personal Information Protection Consultation Desk
HOTEL AO KAMAKURA